Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. – Mark 4:39
Continued from yesterday…
There are certain things the devil knows about you that makes him want to hinder you, because if he doesn’t, you will deliver his prisoners and destroy his works. So don’t be fazed by windstorms in your journey of life, their intention is to stop you from completing the journey. (Whether business, marriage, ministry, academics, etc,).
Rather, learn from what Jesus did in this passage when a windstorm tried to stop Him from completing His journey, and use it as model in mastering the storms of life. So firstly,
* Be calm in the midst of every storm, when the bad news comes, be calm, don’t be a ‘yo-yo’. If you want to live your life by the wind, you will be an unstable Christian, today you will be up and tomorrow you will be down. Jesus slept through the storm.
* Secondly, anchor your faith on God and His Word. Remember what His Words say concerning that dream you are about to fulfill and forge ahead. The Word for Jesus’ journey that day was, “Let us cross over to the other side.”
* Thirdly, know who you are in God, it is always important. A healthy sense of significance is important if you must do anything of significance. Jesus didn’t fret when He commanded the wind to be still & the disciples wondered at that.
* Fourthly, learn to rebuke the wind (the invisible forces). Learn to drive out what is not supposed to happen in your life by the authority God has given you. And finally, speak what you want to see because you shall have what you pronounce. Just like Jesus did!
May you live above contrary WINDS this WEDNESDAY in Jesus name!
Mark 5:1-20 & Matthew 16:19.
* By the authority in the name of Jesus, rebuke every contrary wind that is hindering you from completing the journey you have embarked upon.
* Declare words of faith that you will like to see today regarding that particular journey, and believe in your heart that it shall be so.